Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outfits of the Days catch ups.

Here is a simple collage of photos from outfits I have been wearing lately. The last couple of weeks have been a bit stressful and I have been moving. I am happy to say that the moving is done and hopefully the stress will subside and I will be able to put more effort into my clothes. So this posting will be brief. I am exhausted and should get off the computer.



In other news... I am nearing 300 followers. Wow! How cool is that?!? I am so happy that that many people take an interest in me. So I was thinking about having a give away once I reach 300 followers. While I don't know what all the giveaway will include, I thought about including some of my favouirite LUSH goodies as part of it. I think of more funzies to add once I reach 300.

4 comments:

  1. Nice selection of shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always exciting to see your follower numbers go up, my little blog is nearly on 50 and I am amazed that there are even that many people who are willing to read my ramblings LOL! I love the white dress in the middle pic btw. Glad the move went iok, look forward to seeing some pics of the new place xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post these bigger. We can barely see them!! I wanna see all your lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fab in all your outfit photo's !
    Hope to catch up with you at the end of the month xxx

    ReplyDelete