Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweater Weather

I have been so excited lately. It has finally cooled down enough to wear warmer clothes! Yay! The other night I went to see a friend's band play and meet up with some good friends and wore my 1950's Jantzen sweater set. Sweater, cardigan, and skirt. Hurrah! As always click to enlarge.


I was a bit unsure when I first got the outfit if the color was right for me. It's a bit different than what I am used to, but with all the compliments on the color alone, I think I made a nice choice. I finished it off with seamed stockings and my Cole Haan heels.

9 comments:

  1. You look darling in red

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, what a great autumnal colour too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweater set! its amazing! love the color perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, looks beautiful on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink... Ain't it the truth! This cooler weather is quite welcomed here.

    BVV... Thank you. I am quite excited to wear it some more!

    GingieGinge... Thank you. It is actually an orangey rust color.

    Lisa... Thanks! I want to wear it everyday!

    Miss Amethyst... I do too! Most of my clothes are springtime colors, so it is nice to have something a little more like the changing leaves.

    Lainie... Thank you so much! I am so happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful color on you! I think many shades of orange are lovely, but orange is such an un-appreciated color...I read a book on color theory that said that orange is generally the least-liked color in America. I find that odd...Yay orange!!! let's stand up for orange! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MoMo... It's not one of my favourite colors, however I really am digging this sweater set. I like that it is an autumn orange and not a Dreamsicle orange. LOL

    ReplyDelete