Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Playsuits

Click to enlarge
I am having a great new love for playsuits. I currently have 3 -- 2 of which I have sewn myself and one that is vintage.

Here is a photo of me from the 4th of July goofin' it up in my new playsuit. It is a navy blue with little sailors all over it and other navy themed characters. I made this from an EvaDress Pattern. I didn't do it 100% right -- no top stitching the shorts darts and seams, but I still enjoy the outfit and this is surely to become a fast favourite outfit of mine for the summer.

11 comments:

  1. that's one of my favourite patterns. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I made two playsuits myself and was so satisfied until I figured out that it's really difficult to pee in them :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole outfit is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cute on you ! Love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! Love the jumpsuit trend right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much cuteness! I've seen so many playsuits recently, and am nothing but jealous because I absolutely can't wear one - I'd be violating my social conscience, several international laws and my own code of decency if I did!

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with that playsuit, it's amazing!! Playsuits are hands down my favourite vintage outfits, and you look perfect in yours!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so comfy, arent they?!

    ReplyDelete